Monday, February 2, 2009

QUALITY MAKE UP FROM $1 - YES! $1

If you are make up addict like me,finding deals on quality cosmetics can be hard.
We can't just walk in any store and buy a lipstick just to have some color.We want more!
My sister-in-law visited from FL 2 weeks ago and gave me a set of Mineral Glow Kit from Elf Cosmetics.

Bronzed Mineral Glow SetMineral Bronzed set

One word - AWESOME!!!!
Smooth,lightweight,gorgeous natural color,loved it.
The next step was looking for them online.I found many good reviews and best thing is that their line starts from $1.00
Pink Lemonade$1.00 Shimmering Facial Whip You Will Love

YES - only $1.00
The only "bump" in my quest of shopping their line is that they only ship to number of countries.
But with prices like that is worth using a 3rd party forwarding company.If you are like me,in a location outside their shipping destinations,just google US address for non residents.


Don't wait and start shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment